Database In Recovery Update

Many moons ago, I published a post that contained a script to aid in easing the anxiety that comes when a database is “In Recovery”. When I pulled that script out to try and use it on a SQL 2012 box, I got a nasty error. ¬†Thanks to that nasty error, I have updated the script to now work on SQL 2012 and SQL 2014.

If you would like to first read the previous post, I invite you to click this link.

Here is the version of the script that will work for SQL 2012 and 2014.

 

 Leave a comment 

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


 © 2019 - SQL RNNR