I just found out that Michelle Ufford (@sqlfool) has updated her Index Defrag scripts. Right now she is looking for Beta testers. Anybody that is interested could find more info at:
1 DBA's Professional Blog
- SQLFool IDX Defrag Scripts
SQLFool IDX Defrag Scripts
Now Reading (2)
In Queue (1)
Recently Read (15)
- SQL Server MVP Deep Dives by Nielsen Paul, Delaney Kalen, Machanic Adam, Tripp Kimberly, Randal Paul, Low Greg
- A World Without Heroes (Beyonders) by Brandon Mull
- The Red Pyramid (The Kane Chronicles, Book 1) by Rick Riordan
- Fablehaven, Book 5:Keys to the Demon Prison by Brandon Mull
- Catching Fire (The Second Book of the Hunger Games) by Suzanne Collins
- T-SQL Tuesday #38 – Standing Firm (30)
- T-SQL Tuesday #051: Place Your Bets (27)
- T-SQL Tuesday #009: Beach Time (22)
- 12 Days of Christmas 2013 Day 1 (21)
- MCM Road Less Traveled (14)
- Having Cake and Eating it too (13)
- TableSpace Update (11)
- IP and Default Trace…T-SQL Tuesday #005 (9)
- Missing Indexes (9)
- MCITP: 4 Down 0 To Go (9)
- @echoScout: #sqlhelp How did you transition from employee #DBA or#DBDev to #consultant?
- @SQLHA: @DBArgenis @SacSQLDude As long as you're not overloading your network or have I/O issues, I don't see a problem. #sqlhelp
- @Raynman397: Using SSDT 2012 Schema Compare, How do I get it to Ignore Permissions? #sqlhelp
- @gbargsley: @DBArgenis #sqlhelp Was afraid of that. Thought maybe the contributors might be on twitter.
- @DBArgenis: @SacSQLDude there are some operations that affect the primary, but if you already have 3 and haven't noticed anything... #sqlhelp
- @DBArgenis: @gbargsley no support for those. Ask for help on forums and here. #sqlhelp
- @gbargsley: #sqlhelp Trying to install Enterprise Policy Man. & Centralized Audit Framework from codeplex. Anyone know who I can contact with issues?
- @SacSQLDude: @SQLSoldier What i thought, but wasn't 100% sure. Thanks Robert! #sqlhelp
- @SQLSoldier: @SacSQLDude The extra load of a 4th replica will be on the 4th replica, not on the primary. #sqlhelp
- @SacSQLDude: #SQLHelp And it is a 15TB database, forgot to add that little detail.